A well-preserved Heer Flak/Artillery EM/NCO’s visor cap
bearing a central machine-embroidered silver aluminum wire inscription of “THÜRINGEN” in Gothic script
He was appointed to command No
with boils tending to appear thereafter) and rejoined his unit a week later on May 14th
Instituted May 1 1944 by Francisco Franco
Canada, CEF. A 255th Infantry Battalion "Queen's Own Rifles" Cap Badge Auction A well-preserved Heer Flak/Artillery EM/NCO’sIn pickled brass, unmarked, measuring 42. 5 mm (w) x 50. 8 mm (h), both lugs intact, very light contact, near extremely fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised in Central Ontario with mobilization headquarters at Toronto under the authority of G. O. 48, May 1, 1917. The Battalion sailed from Halifax, Nova Scotia aboard the S. S. Olympic, on June 2, 1917 under the command of Lieutenant Colonel G. C. Royce with a strength of 13 officers and 284 other